The Philips Hue Motion Sensor takes your Hue LED lighting system to the next level by automatically activating your lights. It’s perfect for your bathroom, basement, garage, or wherever you want lights to be triggered the moment you enter. The Hue app lets you customize which scene or light setting should be triggered when motion is detected. When the sensor no longer detects motion, the lights will turn off automatically.
Create different light settings for day and night to fit your individual needs or your mood. During the day, the sensor can trigger crisp white light to help you see better. At night, it can turn on a gentle nightlight when you get out of bed, providing just enough of a glow to help you navigate in the dark without disturbing anyone else.
Thanks to an integrated daylight sensor, your lights only turn on when they’re needed. The Hue app lets you easily adjust the light sensitivity so that it only triggers when you need that bit of extra light. When no more motion is detected, the lights dim down before they automatically switch off after a selected time. The motion sensor also helps you to save energy by automatically turning off lights in areas that aren’t being used.
Since it’s battery powered and works wirelessly, the Hue Motion Sensor is easy to install anywhere in your home. Simply put it on a shelf, side table, or mount it to a wall or ceiling using the included screw. You can even attach it to metal surfaces such as refrigerators with the included magnet. The sensor’s detection angle is easily adjusted by rotating it, so you can fine-tune it to fit any application.
- Light up a room simply by walking in and control the intensity by the time of day, such as a gentle, warm nightlight to help you navigate your home at night.
- Battery powered, wireless, and installation free, this Hue Motion Sensor requires the Hue Bridge (sold separately) to work, connecting to your Hue system with control via the Philips Hue App.
- Place it anywhere in your home including your hallway, bathroom, kitchen, and more. The integrated light sensor saves energy by detecting when rooms are vacant and automatically turning off lights.
- Make it part of your Hue home lighting system with Hue accessories (sold separately) such as the Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Control by voice with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
- Connect it with your Nest or Samsung SmartThings system. Each kit includes one Hue Motion Sensor with two AAA alkaline batteries, a magnet, screws, a manual, and a two-year warranty.